How To Treat Laxity Of The Skin
- Newfound laxity and looseness to the skin
How to Treat Laxity of the Skin:
- Using wet hands apply a layer of Toning Leg Scrub all over each leg starting from the foot, moving to the top of the thighs. Massage into legs in a circular motion for maximum effect and then rinse with warm water. Massaging the skin helps to increase blood flow which can evoke and anti-ageing response.
- 1-2 times a week apply a thin layer of the Black Leg Masque evenly to the legs, from the feet all the way to the top of the thigh. Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until the masque turns a pale silver grey. Rinse off with lukewarm water. The masque contains Legance – our anti-ageing key ingredient clinically proven to tone and firm the skin and provide a ‘support stocking’ effect to refine the look of legs.
- 1-2 times a week apply a thin layer of the Yellow Leg Masque to the legs, from the feet to the top of the thighs. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Use a warm wet flannel to remove the masque. After just one use legs are glowing and silky smooth to the touch. With continued use, skin quality, tone and texture is dramatically improved leaving legs looking radiant and youthful.
- Use the Firming Leg Serum with Legance daily in place of your normal body moisturiser. Massage in to the skin using long upward strokes, starting from the ankles and working towards the thighs. With continued use it helps to firm and tone the skin giving it a more youthful appearance.
- Use the Glow Leg Spray as often as desired. Spray 1-2 times to the front and back of each leg and leave to dry naturally.
As we grow older the skin naturally because more slack and we lose tone and elastic tissue. Although ageing is inevitable, a regular treatment regime using the right products will help to turn back the clock and you will be rewarded with firm, toned, and great looking legs. Using the Margaret Dabbs London Fabulous Legs range with Legance and V-Tonic Complex, is clinically and scientifically proven to help tone and firm, improve skin circulation and give the legs a more youthful appearance.