How To Treat Cellulite
- Dimpled or bumpy skin
- “Orange peel” appearance to the skin
How to Treat Cellulite:
- Using wet hands apply a layer of Toning Leg Scrub all over each leg starting from the foot, moving to the top of the thighs. Massage into legs in a circular motion for maximum effect and then rinse with warm water. The scrub helps to boost circulation and remove dead skin cells to give the legs a smoother, more even-toned appearance.
- Follow by applying a thin layer of the Black Leg Masque evenly to the legs, from the feet all the way to the top of the thigh. Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until the masque turns a pale silver grey. Rinse off with lukewarm water. The masque contains detoxifying charcoal and Legance – our key ingredient clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite by reducing water retention in the legs and refining the adipose tissue.
- Use the Firming Leg Serum daily in place of your normal body moisturiser. Massage in to the skin using long upward strokes, starting from the ankles and working towards the thighs. Like the Black Leg Masque, the serum contains Legance which with continued use will help to firm and tone the skin and improve the appearance of cellulite.
- Use the Glow Leg Spray as often as desired and on top of the Firming Leg Serum. Spray 1-2 times to the front and back of each leg and leave to dry naturally to give skin a radiant, even toned appearance.
It’s estimated that anywhere from 80-93% of women have cellulite. Women develop cellulite because they have weaker connective tissue and larger fat cells due to the effect of female hormones. Research has shown that frequent exfoliation can reduce the appearance of cellulite by up to 26% in as little as 2 weeks. Imagine leg products with scientifically proven ingredients added to that exfoliation and how much better your legs could look. The answer? Margaret Dabbs London Fabulous Legs!