Margaret Dabbs London is the market leader in products and treatments for hands and feet. Due to huge and rapid expansion we are constantly looking to recruit good people to come and work for us. If you feel that this dynamic and fast moving environment is for you then please email your CV to us at [email protected] or apply below. In particular we are looking to fill the vacancies set out beneath.
Current Clinic Vacancies
Margaret Dabbs London is the renowned industry leader in foot care with an enviable reputation for excellence and an increasing global reach. Led by Margaret Dabbs, the business provides luxury treatments in podiatry in its own clinics which are undertaken by highly skilled and well trained professional staff backed up by top quality equipment and administrative assistants.
Due to rapid expansion, Margaret Dabbs London is searching for full time Podiatrists to join our dynamic and dedicated team. If you are a fully qualified Podiatrist with at least 2 years clinical experience (with full HPC registration) and are interested in career progression in an exciting and dynamic business then we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate must be:
- A highly skilled and dedicated Podiatrist and able to perform a wide range of podiatry treatments including biomechanics, cryotherapy, laser nail treatments, lower laser therapy for pre and post operative palliative care, taping, nail surgery, foot acupuncture, foot manipulation and mobilization. Training will be provided to successful candidates
- Professional and dedicated to delivering a top quality service to customers enthusiastically
- A team player, capable of building strong and professional relationships with customers and colleagues
- In possession of exceptional people skills dealing with all customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Be able to work under pressure and have good time management skills
- Be prepared to work hard towards the achievement of retail/ sales targets
- In return you will be rewarded with job satisfaction, a competitive salary and generous commission from product and treatment sales.
Requirements: Minimum of 2 years clinical experience
Margaret Dabbs London is the renowned industry leader for hand and feet treatments and products sold in their luxury clinics, top spas and prestigious retailers and is looking for a beauty therapist/nail technician for its clinics in London, Guildford and Glasgow. Vogue has described the Margaret Dabbs London Foot Clinic as being like heaven and being “the best place in the world to get a pedicure”.
- A can do attitude
- The ability to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- A keen sense of caring for clients and wanting to make a memorable experience which our clients are keen to return to
- The ability to hit retail and treatments targets
- A passion for the beauty/ spa industry
- Be able to work under pressure and have good time management skills.
- Keen to work towards achieving treatment and retail targets
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holidays entitlement plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Discount on products and treatments
- Commission on all product sales commission on treatments
- Minimum NVQ Level 2
- 1 years Spa/Clinic Environment
- Laser experience a bonus
Give your career a boost by joining our world class beauty brand. We welcome new beauticians joining us to provide this superb service working for this very special company. Top training is provided which will add to your skills and experience. Basic salary is £16,900 with expected commission earnings of between £4000-£6000 per annum. Excellent career progression and a happy working environment await!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,900.00 to £22,900.00 /year
Current Head Office Vacancies
Margaret Dabbs London is renowned as the brand for expert and innovative luxury treatments for fabulous feet, hands and legs. Founded by internationally renowned podiatrist and foot expert Margaret Dabbs, Margaret Dabbs London also specialises in developing results-driven foot, hand and leg care products which celebrate quality, effectiveness and luxury and which are embraced by the medical, beauty and fashion industry alike.
With nine clinics in the UK Margaret Dabbs London is a rapidly expanding and increasingly well-known brand in the global beauty arena. In order to tap into the potential which this expansion gives Margaret Dabbs London is looking for an experienced Retail Sales Manager to join its team. You will be responsible for increasing sales, reaching targets, generating and supporting new business leads and establishing solid relationships with current accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Striving to meet targets and increase company sales
- Creating new business by contacting prospective customers
- Travelling to meet with prospective customers and enthuse about products
- Establishing a firm relationship with current accounts and checking progress made with each
- Respond quickly and efficiently to customer requests
- Attend regular meetings and give sales presentations where required
- Diary Management, time keeping and report generating
- Work closely with office team to compel sales/marketing ethic
- Working on the shop floor with clinic staff to drive sales and increase product awareness
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years B2B sales experience
- Track record of success
- Ambitious and passionate about meeting targets
- Consistent, driven work ethic
- First class communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Beauty, cosmetic, or retail market sales experience preferable
- Strongly self-motivated
Job Type: Full-time