Margaret Dabbs is the market leader in products and treatments for hands and feet. Due to huge and rapid expansion we are constantly looking to recruit good people to come and work for us. If you feel that this dynamic and fast moving environment is for you then please email your CV to us at [email protected] or apply below. In particular we are looking to fill the vacancies set out beneath.
Margaret Dabbs London is the renowned industry leader in foot care with an enviable reputation for excellence and an increasing global reach. Led by Margaret Dabbs, the business provides luxury treatments in podiatry in its own clinics which are undertaken by highly skilled and well trained professional staff backed up by top quality equipment and administrative assistants.
Due to rapid expansion, Margaret Dabbs London is searching for full time Podiatrists to join our dynamic and dedicated team to work at our Clinics in London, Glasgow, Dubai and Doha. If you are a fully qualified Podiatrist with at least 2 years clinical experience (with full HPC registration) and are interested in career progression in an exciting and dynamic business then we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate must be:
- A highly skilled and dedicated Podiatrist and able to perform a wide range of podiatry treatments including biomechanics, cryotherapy, laser nail treatments, lower laser therapy for pre and post operative palliative care, taping, nail surgery, foot acupuncture, foot manipulation and mobilization. Training will be provided to successful candidates
- Professional and dedicated to delivering a top quality service to customers enthusiastically
- A team player, capable of building strong and professional relationships with customers and colleagues
- In possession of exceptional people skills dealing with all customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Be able to work under pressure and have good time management skills
- Be prepared to work hard towards the achievement of retail/ sales targets
- In return you will be rewarded with job satisfaction, a competitive salary and generous commission from product and treatment sales.
Requirements: Minimum of 2 years clinical experience