Foot Hygiene Cream, 100g
- Multi-tasking balm to help relieve symptoms of athlete’s foot, itchy, sore, dry, cracked blistered skin and discoloured nails
- Contains anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities
- Perfect hygiene measure for sports and sweat prone feet
- Rich in Emu oil to deeply moisturise and promote skin renewal
- Helps to eliminate foot odour
A multi tasking/functional Foot Hygiene Cream to help relieve symptoms of sore, dry, blistered skin and discoloured nails.It is a perfect hygiene measure for sports and sweat prone feet. Rich in Emu Oil to promote skin renewal and pure Tea Tree Oil, for its natural anti fungal and antibacterial qualities, it’s perfect for daily use to keep feet looking fit, protected and healthy.
To use, apply a small amount of lotion all over the feet daily.
- Eradicates symptoms of sore, scaly, dry, cracked, blistered skin and discoloured nails.
- Eliminates symptoms of Athlete’s Foot and odour.
Who is it best for?
- Ideal for those who are sporty and suffer from sweat prone feet and odour
- Sufferers of Athletes Foot and Verrucas
- Those who wish to maintain good healthy, hygienic feet
- Suitable for all skin types, pregnancy, diabetics, men and women
If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Rich in Emu Oil to promote skin renewal, Pure Tea Tree for its natural antifungal and antibacterial qualities and Benzoic & Salicylic acid to treat many common foot ailments.
Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol , Paraffinum Liquidum, Polysorbate 60, Dromiceius (Emu) Oil, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Benzoic Acid.
We offer 3-5 working days standard and next working day deliveries to UK Mainland, Ireland and Channel Islands.
For international postage, we deliver to Europe, United States, Canada and Australia. Find out more>>
At Margaret Dabbs we are really proud of our products, and we hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. The cost of the return is payable by the customer.
Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
Please could you contact our customer services team on +44 207 486 9273 before any return is made so we can make sure our warehouse are aware of its arrival and therefore will minimise the time for a refund. Find out more >