Front of House Advisor
Margaret Dabbs London is the globally recognised brand that fuses together the best of medical science and podiatry, with the best of beauty to produce a unique and unrivalled range of effective, results-driven, credible yet luxurious clinic treatments and retail products for Feet, Hands & Legs.
At the heart of the business is Margaret herself who as our founder has guided the business and infused her own philosophy and beliefs into all of our products and treatments. She alone has put feet and hands where they belong – at the forefront of the beauty industry.
Most recently Margaret was awarded an OBE in the 2023 New Year’s Honours List in recognition of her services to Business and Podiatry, her entrepreneurial ability and for creating a brand-new wellness category within beauty for the care of Feet, Hands and Legs.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front of House/Customer Service Advisor to join our Clinic Team in London.
Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for warmly meeting and greeting clients, informing therapists and Podiatrists of their arrival and welcoming walk-ins, asking questions about services and scheduling appointments based on availability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Booking and upselling appointments, by phone and email
- Adding staff rotas into the booking system
- Update client details on the Margaret Dabbs London booking system including telephone numbers, email addresses and card details
- Stock control/support
- Provide support on end of day procedures
- Support the Clinic Managers with ad hoc tasks
- Experience in front of House/ customer service duties
- Ablility to work efficiently and be self-motivated
- Be a quick learner who is willing to advance their skills with a view to career progression within the company
- Computer literacy such as Outlook/Word as well as being experienced in appointment booking systems
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Be capable of building strong and professional relationships
- Have an excellent phone manner and have a good command of both written and spoken English
You will be required to work five days a week, including at least one day on a weekend.
What you’ll get:
- A small, friendly team with exposure to all parts of the business
- Opportunities for career progression and transfers across the group
- Central London head office location
- Increase in holiday entitlement with longevity
- Commission on all retail products sold
- Company pension scheme
- Staff discount on products and treatments
- Employee referral scheme
- Complimentary gym sessions opportunity per week
Margaret Dabbs London is committed to creating a diverse workforce. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
"*" indicates required fields