Professional Foot File
- Award winning foot file which removes hard skin build up safely and effectively
- Replaceable pads for extra hygiene and longevity
- Formulated with the highest quality Crushed Crystal Technology to give superior, long lasting results, removing skin finely and evenly
- Easy to use, slim and elegant stainless steel body
The Margaret Dabbs Professional Foot File is designed using compressed crystal technology. The Margaret Dabbs London Professional Foot File is perfect for removing hard skin from the feet effectively but safely. Slim and elegant with a stainless steel body, it is quick and easy to use and gives superior, long lasting results by removing skin evenly and efficiently.
Use on dry skin once a week. File areas of thickened or calloused skin, filing towards the mid line of the foot. To change worn pads, peel back used pad and replace with new self-adhesive replacement, pressing firmly into position on the file. Do not immerse or leave foot file in water. Clean Foot File with soapy water and dab dry.
- Outstanding long term results when used on dry skin
- Leaves skin soft and even to the touch without leaving ‘scaly areas of skin’
- Reduces callus build up quickly and effectively
- Reduces cracks in the skin
- Hygienic to use with replacement pads
- Results immediately visible
Who is it best for?
- Dry dehydrated grey lifeless skin
- Scaly skin
- Tired aching legs and feet
- Suitable for all skin types, pregnancy, diabetics, and men and women
Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Do not over file the feet.
We offer 3-5 working days standard and next working day deliveries to UK Mainland, Ireland and Channel Islands.
For international postage, we deliver to Europe, United States, Canada and Australia. Find out more>>
At Margaret Dabbs we are really proud of our products, and we hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. The cost of the return is payable by the customer.
Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
Please could you contact our customer services team on +44 207 486 9273 before any return is made so we can make sure our warehouse are aware of its arrival and therefore will minimise the time for a refund. Find out more >