Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum – Limited Edition, 15ml
- Unique formulation of Emu and Tea Tree Oils treat and help keep nail infections away
- Strengthens, protects and hydrates nails and cuticles
- Perfect for repairing weak, thickened or damaged nails
- Supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Limited edition of our Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month, with a percentage of the proceeds set to benefit charity. The Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum is our hugely popular, powerful serum with a unique formulation of Emu, Tea Tree and Lemon Myrtle oils to treat and help keep nail infections away. Strengthens, protects and hydrates nails and cuticles. Perfect for finger and toe nails, and packed in a handy handbag sized bottle, with an easy to use pump applicator.
To use, apply a thin layer to cover the nail and cuticle area. Can be applied to finger and toenails. Use twice daily.
- Protects against and aids the prevention of common nail and cuticle infections
- Repairs cracked and damaged nails
- Helps to repair ridging of nails and re-adhere nails back to the nail bed.
- Results visible within three days of treatment
Who is it best for?
- Best for anyone with weak or thin nails, after nail damage through illness or medical treatments and following the use of nail gels
- Suitable for all skin types, pregnancy, diabetics, men and women
Suitable for all skin types. Suitable for use during pregnancy. Very low in irritability.
Emu Oil and Tea Tree Oil for its antibacterial qualities
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dromiceius (Emu) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Acetate, Cellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol.
We offer 3-5 working days standard and next working day deliveries to UK Mainland, Ireland and Channel Islands.
For international postage, we deliver to Europe, United States, Canada and Australia. Find out more>>
At Margaret Dabbs we are really proud of our products, and we hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. The cost of the return is payable by the customer.
Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
Please could you contact our customer services team on +44 207 486 9273 before any return is made so we can make sure our warehouse are aware of its arrival and therefore will minimise the time for a refund. Find out more >