Hydrating Foot Soak, 200ml
- A luxurious foot soak designed to deliver immediate, effective relief for fatigued, aching and inflamed feet and ankles
- Includes the Margaret Dabbs London key ingredient of Emu Oil to help reduce bone and joint inflammation and nourish the skin
- Naturally fragranced with Lemon Myrtle to give a clean, refreshing scent
- The creamy texture leaves the feet feeling velvety soft in an instant
- Perfect as a hygiene measure to refresh sweat and odour prone feet
A creamy, luxurious foot soak formulated to immediately soothe fatigued, inflamed and uncomfortable feet and ankles. Renowned for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties, key ingredient Emu Oil helps to relieve bone and joint inflammation. Rich in omegas, the Emu Oil deeply nourishes and hydrates dry, cracked skin in need of nourishment. Lemon Myrtle provides anti-bacterial and anti-fungal benefits to protect the skin from infection as well as provide a beautiful, fresh fragrance. Can be used as often as desired and double up as a luxurious bath soak for a relaxing treat.
Use one to two pumps of the Hydrating Foot Soak in a large bowl of warm water. Soak the feet for 10-15 minutes or as long as desired. Use daily for fatigued, inflamed and dehydrated feet or weekly as a luxurious treat. Also suitable to be used as a bath soak.
Who is it best for?
- Perfect for tired, aching feet
- Anyone with swollen feet and ankles
- Perfect for use in pregnancy
- Perfect as a hygiene measure for sweat prone feet
- Broken, scaly, or dull lifeless grey skin
- Suitable for all skin types, pregnancy, diabetics, men and women
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Colour may vary due to natural ingredients. Store below 25c.
Lemon Myrtle and Emu Oil for its soothing properties and scent
Aqua (Water), Isopropyl Myristate, Dromiceius Oil, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Glycol Distearate, Lauramide DEA, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Chlorphenesin, Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Citral, Linalool.
We offer 3-5 working days standard and next working day deliveries to UK Mainland, Ireland and Channel Islands.
For international postage, we deliver to Europe, United States, Canada and Australia. Find out more>>
At Margaret Dabbs we are really proud of our products, and we hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. The cost of the return is payable by the customer.
Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
Please could you contact our customer services team on +44 207 486 9273 before any return is made so we can make sure our warehouse are aware of its arrival and therefore will minimise the time for a refund. Find out more >