Hand Protection Spray, 100ml
- Forms a very thin, transparent yet breathable film to help protect the hands and nails from drying, ageing and free radical damage
- Prolongs your manicure and protects your skin
- This mandarin and geranium scented hand protection spray forms a very thin, transparent yet breathable film to help protect hands and nails from drying and ageing
This mandarin and geranium scented hand protection spray forms a very thin, transparent yet breathable film to help protect hands and nails from drying and ageing.
Spray a small amount on dry hands and nails, wait a few seconds to dry. Use daily. Use on top of the Intensive Hydrating Hand Lotion to lock in moisture and keep out ageing free radicals. Use just after a manicure and to prolong and brighten in between manicures.
- Improves the texture and feel of the skin
- Protects the hands and nails from environmental aggressors
- Protects freshly painted nails
If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Emu Oil for its soothing properties and Geranium & Mandarin for their scent.
DISILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYPHENYL DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DROMICEIUS (EMU) OIL
We offer 3-5 working days standard and next working day deliveries to UK Mainland, Ireland and Channel Islands.
For international postage, we deliver to Europe, United States, Canada and Australia. Find out more>>
At Margaret Dabbs London we are really proud of our products, and we hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. The cost of the return is payable by the customer.
Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
Please contact our customer services team on +44 207 486 9273 before any return is made so we can make sure our warehouse are aware of its arrival and therefore will minimise the time for a refund. Find out more >