3-In-1 Shoe Freshener
New 3-in-1 Shoe Freshener electrical device with Ozone Technology.
Easy to use with 3 simple steps and suitable for all types of footwear.
Keep your footwear Perfectly Fresh, Clean and Odour-Free!Learn more >
1. CLEANING: Refreshes shoes using Ozone Technology.
2. PURIFYING: Eliminates bacteria and fungi that cause odour, Athlete’s Foot and fungal nails.
3. DRYING: Dries shoes. This process happens from the inside out, which is much better for the shoes than drying them on the radiator, for example.
- Preserves, protects and extends the life of footwear
- Scentless air stream helps to control odours and works to gradually remove these.
- Helps to prevent recontamination of Athlete’s Foot and fungal nail conditions.
- Suitable for all sizes of footwear; trainers, boots, slippers, socks and crash helmets too!
- Sleek design with complimentary branded drawstring bag, perfect for travel and storage.
- Environmentally friendly, reusable & made from recyclable ABS plastic.
- Low cost electricity output, equivalent to an electric toothbrush charger.
- Easy to use -One setting with built-in timer which automatically switches the device off after the cleansing cycle.
- Recommended by Podiatrists
What Is Ozone (Active Oxygen) Technology?
Ozone Technology is an environmentally friendly, naturally occurring chemical reaction when electricity is applied to moisture to produce high purity, high concentration oxygen molecules O2 and O3 Ozone. These molecules are safely released from the device and will make sure that bacteria and germs are removed.
We have 250,000 sweat glands in our feet which can produce up to 250ml of sweat every day leaving shoes full of bacteria. The bacteria present in the sweat rapidly multiplies causing wetness and odour, as well as Athlete’s Foot and fungal nails. The 3-in-1 Shoe Freshener electrical device with Ozone Technology also acts as a shoe deodoriser, keeping your shoes hygienic, clean and fresh with regular use.
Simply plug into a power supply and place the 3-in-1 Shoe Freshener into your shoes – for ease get into the habit of doing this overnight, press the ‘on’ button and the next morning your shoes will be fresh, dry and odour-free. Features a built-in timer which automatically switches the device off after the 8-hour cleansing cycle is complete.
For crash helmets and open shoes, place device together with the item(s) to be freshened inside a closed pillow case or shoe bag and press the ‘on’ button to begin the cleansing cycle.
To clean the device, unplug and wipe clean with a damp soft cloth. Do not use abrasives or stiff brushes. Never submerge in water.
Did you know?
This product is perfectly paired with the below products to treat concerns such as Athlete’s Foot, odour, sweating and hygiene related foot conditions.
Contraindications / Cautions
100% safe, environmentally friendly and protected against overheating.
Do not use with a damaged cord or plug. If the electrical cord is damaged it must be replaced by the manufacturer or authorised service agent.
Includes a 1 year warranty.
The device has been designed for use in wet environments but never submerge it in water. Too much water can damage the device.
Only allow children to use the 3-in-1 Shoe Freshener under adult supervision.
Do not disassemble or repair the device or alter it in any way.
Keep the device away from fire, combustible gas and corrosive substances.
Very minimal noise output during the cleansing cycle.
Appliance comes fitted with Type G Electrical Plug
The plastic material used is recyclable ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
We offer 3-5 working days standard and next working day deliveries to UK Mainland, Ireland and Channel Islands.
For international postage, we deliver to Europe, United States, Canada and Australia. Find out more>>
At Margaret Dabbs London we are really proud of our products, and we hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. The cost of the return is payable by the customer.
Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
Please contact our customer services team on +44 207 486 9273 before any return is made so we can make sure our warehouse are aware of its arrival and therefore will minimise the time for a refund. Find out more >