Spa Account Manager (National)
Margaret Dabbs London is the globally recognised brand that fuses together the best of medical science with the best of beauty to produce a unique range of effective, results-driven yet luxurious products and treatments for Feet, Hands & Legs for both men and women.
We are now in a rapid growth phase and have an amazing opportunity for a Spa Account Manager. Reporting to the Head of International Sales, you will drive sales through education planning and building relationships with existing Spa partners, as well as identifying and converting new business opportunities.
We are looking for a bright, motivated and energetic individual with a passion for luxury beauty and skincare. You will be self-motivated with exceptional commitment and drive. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a company that prides itself on offering the most exclusive luxury products and services to many of the most luxurious Spas in the world.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be willing and flexible to travel and have a full clean UK driving licence.
- To drive sales and enhance brand knowledge and positioning through store staff training online and in person
- Impersonate and transmit brand values to our key consumers at in-store and customer-facing events
- Develop the education plan by channel/retailer (these programs can include face-to-face, events, digital or in-spa education)
- Keep an eye on the competition and report qualitative feedback from the field
- Track implementation of business plan in retail including new product launches, in-spa merchandising and promotional activity
- Build relationships with Spa managers and therapists to maximise all in-spa opportunities
- Day-to-day account management tasks such as upselling and reconciling order history
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car Allowance/Travel Allowance
- Staff Discount
- Pension scheme
- Increase in Holiday Entitlement growing with longevity
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Stunning offices in a central London location
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 per annum
- 3+ years’ experience working in a customer-focused role with the ability to demonstrate excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills, able to manage your own time to maximum effect
- Proficient IT skills and the ability to analyse data such as business plans, performance and market data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, committed and self-confident
- Flexible and resourceful
"*" indicates required fields