Sales Accounts Manager
Head Office, LondonApply Now
Margaret Dabbs™ London is the globally recognised brand that fuses together the best of medical science and podiatry, with the best of beauty to produce a unique and unrivalled range of effective, results-driven, credible yet luxurious clinic treatments and retail products for Feet, Hands & Legs.
At the heart of the business is Margaret herself who as our founder has guided the business and infused her own philosophy and beliefs into all of our products and treatments. She alone has put feet and hands where they belong – at the forefront of the beauty industry.
Most recently Margaret was awarded an OBE in the 2023 New Year’s Honours List in recognition of her services to Business and Podiatry, her entrepreneurial ability and for creating a brand-new wellness category within beauty for the care of Feet, Hands and Legs.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Sales Accounts Manager to join our team of three, focused on establishing strong key customer relationships to ensure sales and profitability targets are met.
Reporting to the Sales Director , the successful candidate will not only ensure sales and profitability targets are met but will play an integral part in developing existing and future sales within the company
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving sales and profitability targets, identifying and converting new account and sales opportunities. Identifying new commercial opportunities; proposing and executing on strategy for launch to increase revenue
- Building on existing accounts driving year on year targets in sales ensuring stock replenishment and overcoming out of stock issues.
- Understanding the category and the current market position in comparison to other retailers and discounters.
- Providing weekly reports, on week to-date sales and additional opportunities and leading Monday trade meetings. Briefing senior management on key wins and challenges for sales team.
- Being the point of contact for all retailer and distributor accounts providing excellent customer service in order to drive revenue whilst undertaking range reviews for retail partners and provide a comprehensive range analysis to improve sales.
- Coordinating and following up with internal critical paths check points for launches to ensure effective problem resolution and keeping order forms up to date including new launches and price changes.
- Overseeing the management of Unleashed, and ensure all sales data is up to date and accurate.
- Building strong integrated relationship with key retail partners and their associated departments, incorporating regular visits and meetings with customers virtually, and in-store where required.
- Establishing and maintaining good relations with warehouse team, managing and coaching Sales and Marketing support executive, ensuring KPI’s are met, collaborating as a cross-functional team, co-ordinating category plans and liaising with category/marketing, product development and supply chain.
- Undertaking any other ad hoc requests from internal stakeholders or customers.
- Overseeing the arrangements for the set up new product launches for retail partners, and ensure all timescales are met. Liaising with internal marketing departments to innovate new ideas to maximise new retail opportunities.
- Oversee and complete all the relevant plans and promotional activity for each retail partner.
- Collaborating with Marketing, to support the business development of the Bare Feet range.
- Relevant experience in a similar role working within a retail management, account management or brand development environment ideally selling into the Amazon channel.
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to set clear deadlines along with excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- You’ll be passionate, enjoy ownership, and be agile with a growth mindset.
- Strong account leadership and management skills whilst acting in a professional manner at all times
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office/Excel/PowerPoint
What you’ll get:
- A small, friendly team with exposure to all parts of the business
- Opportunity to progress within an organisation
- Central London head office location
- Increase in holiday entitlement with longevity
- Company pension scheme
- Staff discount on products and treatments
- Employee referral scheme
- Complimentary gym sessions opportunity per week
Margaret Dabbs London is committed to creating a diverse workforce. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
"*" indicates required fields