Alderley Edge, Cheltenham, Glasgow, Guildford, LondonApply Now
Margaret Dabbs™ London is the renowned industry leader in foot care with an enviable reputation for excellence and an increasing global reach. Led by Margaret Dabbs, the business provides luxury treatments in podiatry in its own clinics which are undertaken by highly skilled and well-trained professional staff backed up by top-quality equipment and administrative assistants.
Due to rapid expansion, Margaret Dabbs™ London is searching for full-time Podiatrists to join our dynamic and dedicated team. If you are a fully qualified Podiatrist with at least 12 months of clinical experience (with full HCPC registration) and are interested in career progression in an exciting and dynamic business then we want to hear from you.
In return, you will be rewarded with job satisfaction, a competitive salary and generous commission from product and treatment sales. Further training and development will also be provided to successful candidates as well as a CPD allowance credit.
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per year.
- A highly skilled and dedicated Podiatrist and able to perform a wide range of podiatry treatments including biomechanics, cryotherapy, laser nail treatments, lower laser therapy for pre and post operative palliative care, taping, nail surgery, foot acupuncture, foot manipulation and mobilization. Training will be provided to successful candidates
- Professional and dedicated to delivering a top quality service to customers enthusiastically
- A team player, capable of building strong and professional relationships with customers and colleagues
- In possession of exceptional people skills dealing with all customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Be able to work under pressure and have good time management skills
- Be prepared to work hard towards the achievement of retail/ sales targets
- In return you will be rewarded with job satisfaction, a competitive salary and generous commission from product and treatment sales.
"*" indicates required fields