A rare opportunity to work for Margaret Dabbs London, an award-winning luxury beauty brand, has arisen. We are looking for a creative, energetic and passionate Product Manager to join our small but dynamic team. This is a rapidly growing brand where your input will really make a difference. Your role will be focused on new product development including NPD pipeline planning, merchandising, regulatory management and trend analysis, as well as being the gatekeeper for our existing product portfolio.
We are looking for someone who is driven, solution-focused, and has a keen eye for detail. The candidate should have excellent organisational skills, manner and written English as the role entails communicating with suppliers as well as internal communication.
Strategic thinking & planning
- Continuously build deeper understanding of the Margaret Dabbs London Brand and our Consumer’s needs and translate this understanding into the best consumer product propositions
- Owning the product development process including idea generation, packaging design, naming, claims, etc
- Aligning the plans with commercial partners as well as all relevant stakeholders
- Accountable for the end to end development of the product development projects ensuring on time delivery
- Execute the NPD with excellence by creating brilliant detailed product briefs that deliver against the brand & channel strategy and own the delivery of these with cross functional teams
- Manage external partners and their work on our brands from brief & evaluation specifically packaging
- Ensure full alignment of the projects with the Commercial Director, Head of Sales and Marketing team through all stages of product development
- Work across cross-functional team as well as external agency partners to manage different stages of development
- Ensure ongoing utilisation of performance data, consumer, competitor and trend insight to support the development of the plans.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent career progression
- The opportunity to learn and grow from working alongside the Senior Management Team in a fast-growing global business
- A central London office location
- Staff Discount
- Pension scheme
- Increase in Holiday Entitlement growing with longevity
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Competitive based on experience
- University degree or equivalent
- 2+ years proven experience in a Product Development role within the beauty industry
- Passionate about product development, beauty and skincare. Prior experience in CPG product development will be an advantage
- Your ability to manage multiple projects at any given time will be key
- Commercially driven with the ability to manage cost control
- Bring high levels of attention to detail and be a good communicator
- Someone who can build and hold relationships with both internal as well as external stakeholders, and working collaboratively
- Flexible, proactive, driven and a team player
"*" indicates required fields