New & Graduate Podiatrist
Alderley Edge, Cheltenham, Glasgow, Guildford, Harrogate, LondonApply Now
Margaret Dabbs™ London is the renowned industry leader in foot care with an enviable reputation for excellence and an increasing global reach. Margaret Dabbs™ London currently has 9 Foot Clinics in the UK, one in Dubai and one in Spain. The post holder will work closely with their Podiatry colleagues, the clinic managers and senior podiatrists working within the business. The post holder will ensure the delivery of outstanding treatments to all our patients and attain expected outcomes in the clinics, promoting best practice and cooperating with the continuous growth of the Company. The position provides job satisfaction and progression up through the ranks of Podiatrist, Senior Podiatrist, Principal Podiatrist, Clinic Facilities Manager, and Director of Podiatry.
Working as an essential member of the Foot Clinic and Nail Spa team at the Company’s new Concept Store at John Lewis, Westfield White City. As a newly qualified podiatrist you are expected to provide services for our clients in accordance with the Company’s standards, policies and procedures. You will be expected to develop your skills rapidly and be willing to develop on the job.
- To assess, diagnose, treat lower limb podiatric conditions, whilst undertaking all aspects of clinical duties including sterilisation and efficient record keeping. You must also ensure that customers have an excellent treatment and brand journey experience – there are not exceptions to this delivery. The means ensuring that foot clinics run according to highest MDL standards, whilst adhering to podiatric regulations and best practices
- To perform a range of foot and lower limb treatments according to level of qualification. Being responsible for the treatment outcome and a provide a satisfactory experience for the patients (the following up test such as pathologies, etc…)
- To have a deep knowledge of the full range of Margaret Dabbs™ London products in order to treat specific foot health conditions, and to promote them in clinics and share this knowledge with all members of staff, patients and clients to meet established targets.
- Be accountable and support the maintenance of clinic supplies, stock ordering, stock taking, stock control and liaison with external partners (laboratories, referrals, etc…) and report when necessary.
- To work closely with the podiatry team to implement new procedures and protocols regarding health, safety, hygiene, clinical standards and treatments across the different clinics. Proposing and recommending improvements in all areas of the Foot Clinic and Nail Spas.
- To attend training sessions hosted by the Educational Department of the Margaret Dabbs™ London Business, tutored by the Company Directors, Principal and Senior Podiatrists.
- Act as an ambassador and undertake representation duties as required, on behalf of MDL, to events, press, clients and other bodies
- Undertake any other duties identified by the senior team, from time to time.
- Education and Experience
- BSc Hons Podiatry Qualification
- HCPC Registration and or Membership to the College of Podiatry (or equivalent)
- Proven experience, to be interested in, and willing to work in private clinics with a strong focus on exceptional customer service
Job Specific Competencies
- Experience working with clinics software
- Strong business acumen
- To understand the role of a qualified podiatrist and to be accountable
- Know that you are expected to embrace the role above and beyond what’s expected – we are looking for the ‘best’.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build effective relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to display a high level of integrity and discretion/ confidentiality
- Ability to accept changed circumstances and act accordingly
- Client focused and a professional approach
- Taking ownership and control
"*" indicates required fields