Marketing & Design Assistant
Head OfficeApply Now
Excellent career progression and a happy working environment await.
- Ensuring brand guidelines are followed closely and ensuring consistency across all channels.
- Designing marketing collateral such as digital assets, point of sale, print material, and more.
- Product packaging design and product development mock-up design for new products ahead of manufacture.
- Creating visual merchandising planograms and supporting promotional campaigns.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with operational tasks.
- Brilliant knowledge of the full Adobe suite with examples of previous design work.
- The ability to work quickly and meet very tight deadlines whilst ensuring 100% accuracy across all product artworks.
- A solid understanding of social media and website marketing and the role each channel plays within the marketing mix.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and problem-solving mindset.
- Excellent written & verbal skills.
- Whilst industry experience is preferred, an interest in beauty and skincare is essential.
- Knowledge of website platforms such as WordPress, email campaign platforms, basic HTML, and video editing is advantageous.
What we can offer you
- A small, friendly team with exposure to all parts of the business
- Central London head office location
- Increase in Holiday Entitlement growing with longevity
- A strong team work ethic
- Staff discount
Working hours: Full time 9:00-18:00 Monday to Friday with 1-hour lunch break
Type: Full-time, permanent
"*" indicates required fields