Retail Account Manager (National)
Head OfficeApply Now
Margaret Dabbs London is the globally recognised brand that fuses together the best of medical science with the best of beauty to produce a unique range of effective, results-driven yet luxurious products and treatments for Feet, Hands & Legs for both men and women.
We are currently recruiting for a Key Retail Account Manager to join our dynamic team. This is an incredible opportunity to join a successful and expanding luxury brand with an international foothold.
Reporting to the Head of International Sales, you will be responsible for establishing strong key customer relationships to ensure sales and profitability targets are met and will play an integral part in developing existing and future sales within the company.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be willing and flexible to travel and have a full clean UK driving licence.
- Building a strong integrated relationship with key retail partners and their associated departments, incorporating regular visits to the customers head office and in-store where required
- Identify and convert new Account opportunities
- Liaise with internal marketing department to innovate new ideas to maximise new retail opportunities
- Oversee and complete all the relevant plans and promotional activity for each Retail Partner
- Oversee the arrangements for the set up any new product launches and ensure all timescales are met
- Provision of weekly forecast –v- actual reports for all internal parties
- Negotiate pricing and distribute to internal and external parties
- Undertake range reviews and provide a comprehensive range analysis to improve sales within the department
- Work in a cross-functional team, co-ordinating category plans and liaising with category/marketing; product development; supply chain and Technical
- Provision of weekly reports, on week to-date sales and additional opportunities
- Carry out weekly benchmarking activities and carry out a monthly gap analysis to improve the range
- To understand the category and the current market position in comparison to other retailers and discounters
- Undertake any other ad hoc requests from internal management or customers
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance/Travel Allowance
- Staff Discount
- Pension scheme
- Increase in Holiday Entitlement growing with longevity
- Excellent Career progression opportunities in a rapidly expanding global luxury brand
- Stunning offices in a central London location
Salary range £28,000 – £32,000 per annum
- 3+years’experience in a similar role working within a retail management, account management or brand development environment
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office/Excel/Powerpoint
- Strong organisational skills, setting clear deadlines and ability to multitask
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- An ambitious, customer focused team player
- Flexible, motivated and proactive
- Show strong leadership and management skills whilst acting in a professional manner at all times
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
"*" indicates required fields