Brand Manager (Bare Feet by Margaret Dabbs)
Head OfficeApply Now
Due to rapid expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our recently launched brand; Bare Feet by Margaret Dabbs. The Bare Feet by Margaret Dabbs range is a smart, distinctive and effective way for everyone to give their feet the love they need. As Brand Manager for this great value range of essential foot products your input will make a huge difference to propel the brand forward.
Overview: Develop the brand plans and implement strategy ensuring all consumer touch points meet Brand and Company goals to leverage and support sales growth. Analyse the brand, market, category and consumer to deliver clear direction internally and externally. Maximise sales and profits by ensuring there are clear USPs and activation plans. Responsible for reporting current brand performance as well as championing knowledge of the market, competitor trends, innovation and information to develop in depth category expertise.
Brand Management and Strategic Planning
- Develop and implement the insight led brand strategy to meet the brand, customer, activation and commercial goals.
- Working with the Commercial Director, translate the brand strategy into annual plans, monitoring and reporting on all KPIs.
- Conduct global research including brand trend/innovation/activation analysis to inform the brand strategy.
- Manage brand development with key external partners and distributors
- Contribute to cross functional working groups with Product/Marketing/Commercial to develop a holistic, coherent and differentiating communication and support package.
- Own all branded copy and content ensuring its accuracy and relevancy to the brand.
- Ensure brand guidelines are updated and communicated to all parties as required.
- Work with the Product Manager to manage the new product development critical path and project timeline.
- Work with the Product Manager to understand and articulate key product information for activation strategy.
Retailer Management and Commercial Team Engagement
- Provide support to the Commercial team in selling in new product/brand concepts to retailers through attendance and creating required presentations and collateral.
- Inform the Commercial team of the latest and relevant information to ensure brand exposure is maximised and represented in the appropriate manner to the retailer.
- Build strong relationships to ensure the seamless development and delivery of the plan and all supporting activation.
- Ensure all stakeholders are fully engaged and informed in order to gain buy in and approval at all stages.
- Complete adhoc Team Admin Duties to ensure the brand KPIs are met.
- Regular (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual) analysis of retail sales, understanding brand and SKU performance. Monitor brand health, identifying insights and learnings and applying to the brand strategy.
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure NPD is productive and ranges are optimised.
- Work with Sales Team and Product Manager to proactively recommend when lines or ranges should be reviewed or rationalised.
- Support Commercial Director and Head of Sales to identify and recommend cost saving in all Brand related expenditures.
Excellent career progression and a happy work environment awaits!
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Industry: Beauty & retail experience is desirable
Job location: London
Job Type: Permanent: Full Time
- Our ideal candidate can demonstrate where they have developed a brand strategy that has resulted in commercial success for the brand (e.g. brand growth)
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise and manage diverse activities simultaneously
- Numerate and analytical thinking with excellent attention to detail.
- Commercial acumen and strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to work closely and productively with internal partners and external agencies
- Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions
- A strong team player who is also self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Marketing degree, or similar
- Familiarity with the Google Suite, Web Analytics and MS Office would be beneficial to this role
"*" indicates required fields