Head OfficeApply Now
Due to rapid expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for award-winning luxury beauty brand Margaret Dabbs London, as a Brand Manager for the company’s recently launched brand, Bare Feet by Margaret Dabbs. This is a great value, affordable, high-quality, supermarket and pharmacy range that has a mass-market appeal that requires your input to make a difference. Your role will be all-encompassing and focus on fostering brand building and increasing awareness and sales of the Bare Feet brand.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, we require someone who is commercially minded and sales-driven, as well as focuses on attention to detail, is enthusiastic seizes the moment and shows initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Develop the brand strategy and implement the annual and seasonal marketing plans, alongside the Marketing Manager, ensuring all consumer touchpoints meet Brand and Company goals.
- Drive CRM customer lifecycle from acquisition through to retention, creating programs to ensure maximum engagement from the customer database.
- Work with the external Digital Agency to develop communication to be shared on digital channels, ensure the website content is updated regularly, and the site is optimised to improve search rankings.
- Work with the new product development team to manage the new product development critical path and project timelines.
- Selling in new product/brand concepts to retailers through creating required presentations and collateral.
- Develop marketing collateral including POS and digital campaigns alongside internal Graphic Designer and external Creative Agency.
- Drive sales growth through all channels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the PR company, suppliers, and other external stakeholders
- University degree
- 4 years’ experience in brand management
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with great attention to detail
- Strong communicator with great copywriting and copyediting skills
- Well versed in social media and the ability to authentically grow these channels
- Good understanding of SEO practices and digital marketing
- An analytical mind, able to analyse data through web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Proficiency in Content Management Software
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Excellent attention to detail, spontaneity, enthusiasm and drive
- Target-focused, process and sales driven
- Resourceful, creative, and flexible
- Self-motivated, shows initiative, is committed and self-confident
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve the best for oneself and the brand
- Experience of working in the beauty industry advantageous
What we can offer you
- Opportunities for career progression
- A central London office location
- Staff Discount
- Pension scheme
- Increase in Holiday Entitlement growing with longevity
Excellent career progression and a happy work environment awaits!
Salary £32,000 depending on level of experience
"*" indicates required fields