Beauty Therapist – Guildford
Margaret Dabbs London is the renowned industry leader for feet, hands and legs treatments and products sold in their luxury clinics, top spas and prestigious retailers. We are currently looking for a Beauty Therapist with Front of House experience for our beautiful clinic in Guildford.
What do we need from you?
- A sense of wanting to be the best, driven to achieve with a can do attitude
- The ability to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere that encourages return customer visits
- A passion for the beauty/spa industry with a keen sense of caring for clients
- A sense of pride for the treatments provided and the ability to hit retail and treatment targets
- Experience in supporting and working on Front of House to meet and greet, manage the diary and assist in bookings and re-bookings
- Be able to work under pressure and have good time management skills
- The ability to deal tactfully with client concerns, maintaining a professional attitude at all times
- Ability to work independently as well as within a collaborative team
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Mentoring by senior staff
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression and transfers across the group
- Discount on products and treatments
- Commission on all product sales and on treatments performed
- Increased holiday entitlement with longevity of employment
- Minimum NVQ Level 2/3
- 1 years+ Spa/Clinic environment
Give your career a boost by joining our world class beauty brand. Top training is provided which will add to your skills and experience. Basic salary is £21,000 with additional commission earnings predicted of up to £4,000 per annum. You will be required to work five days a week, including one day on the weekend.
Excellent career progression and a happy working environment awaits!
Job Type: Full time
Salary: £21,000.00 per year plus Commission
"*" indicates required fields