Beauty Therapist – London, Richmond
Margaret Dabbs™ London is the renowned industry leader for feet, hands and legs treatments and products sold in their luxury clinics, top spas and prestigious retailers. We are currently looking for a Beauty Therapist with Front of House experience for our beautiful clinic in London, Richmond.
What do we need from you?
- A sense of wanting to be the best, driven to achieve with a can do attitude
- The ability to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere that encourages return customer visits
- A passion for the beauty/spa industry with a keen sense of caring for clients
- A sense of pride for the treatments provided and the ability to hit retail and treatment targets
- Experience in diary management and assisting in bookings and re-bookings
- Be able to work under pressure and have good time management skills
- The ability to deal tactfully with client concerns, maintaining a professional attitude at all times
- Ability to work independently as well as within a collaborative team
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Mentoring by senior staff
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression and transfers across the group
- Discount on products and treatments
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Commission on all product sales and on treatments performed
- Increased holiday entitlement with longevity of employment
- Minimum NVQ Level 2/3 with emphasis on manicures, pedicures, massage, and waxing
- 1-year+ Spa/Clinic environment
Give your career a boost by joining our world-class beauty brand. Top training is provided which will add to your skills and experience.
You will be required to work a minimum of one day on the weekend.
Excellent career progression and a happy working environment await!
Job Type: Full time
Schedule: 8-hour shift
Supplemental pay types: Commission pay
Licence/Certification: NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy (required)
Work Location: One location
Salary: £21,000 pro rata – dependent on experience
"*" indicates required fields