Assistant Brand Manager
Head OfficeApply Now
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Brand Manager, working as part of a small, dynamic team within an award-winning luxury beauty brand.
Margaret Dabbs London is the globally recognised brand that fuses together the best of medical science with the best of beauty to produce a unique range of effective, results-driven yet luxurious products and treatments for Feet, Hands & Legs for both men and women.
The Margaret Dabbs London product range is sold at some of the world’s most iconic retailers and our specialist treatments are performed at leading hotels and spas globally. Margaret Dabbs London now consists of eleven clinics in the UK and three outside the UK in Spain, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi.
Excellent career progression and a happy working environment await.
• Work alongside the Marketing Manager to assist in implementing brand strategy, and annual and seasonal marketing plans and calendars, ensuring all consumer touchpoints meet Brand and Company goals.
• Work with the external Digital Agency to develop communication to be shared on digital channels, ensure the website content is updated regularly, and the site is optimised to improve search rankings.
• Develop marketing collateral including POS and digital campaigns alongside the internal Graphic Designer, the external Creative Agency and social media agency.
• To be focussed on driving revenue on product sales through all channels.
• Asist the Marketing Manager with development of and maintaining relationships with the PR company, suppliers, press, influencers and other external stakeholders
• University degree
• 3+ years’ experience in brand management
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with great attention to detail
• Strong communicator with great copywriting and copyediting skills
• Experience working on website platforms such as WordPress and email campaign platforms
• Well versed in social media and the ability to authentically grow these channels through compelling content, superior customer service and community management, and utilising influencer strategies
• Good understanding of SEO practices and advanced digital marketing practices
• An analytical mind, able to analyse data through web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and email campaign analytics tools
• Proficiency in Content Management Software
• Good commercial acumen
• Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
• Creative approach to problem-solving
• Excellent attention to detail, spontaneity, enthusiasm and drive
• Target-focused, process and sales driven
• Resourceful, creative, and flexible
• Self-motivated, shows initiative, is committed and self-confident
• Willing to go the extra mile to achieve the best for oneself and the brand
• Experience working in the beauty industry advantageous
What we can offer you
• Excellent opportunities for career progression
• A central London office location
• Staff Discount
• Pension scheme
• Increase in Holiday Entitlement growing with longevity
Excellent career progression and a happy work environment awaits!
Salary £30,000 depending on the level of experience
"*" indicates required fields