Nail Polish Sugar Rose Gold, 9ml
The perfect tree decoration or Secret Santa for all beauty lovers. Add some sparkle to your manicure this Christmas party season!
- Deep gold shimmer polish with silvery undertones
- Promotes nail health and vitality
- Vitamin E works to strengthen and protect the nails whilst Wild Rose botanical extract helps to revitalise and prevent infection, while leaving the wonderful, lasting scent of wild roses on the nails
- Ensure nails are clean and previous polish has been removed
- Apply 1-2 coats to achieve best results
- Finish with Margaret Dabbs Top Coat for a healthy glossy finish
- Vitamin E works to strengthen and protect the nails
- Wild Rose botanical extract helps to revitalise and prevent infection
- A lasting scent of wild roses on the nails
- Free from Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP ensuring nails remain healthy even after removing the varnish
Highly flammable. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
Vitamin E and Wild Rose Botanical Extract
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Hydrated Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), Barium Sulfate, Eugenol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.
We offer 3-5 working days standard and next working day deliveries to UK Mainland, Ireland and Channel Islands.
For international postage, we deliver to Europe, United States, Canada and Australia. Find out more>>
At Margaret Dabbs we are really proud of our products, and we hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. The cost of the return is payable by the customer.
Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
Please could you contact our customer services team on +44 207 486 9273 before any return is made so we can make sure our warehouse are aware of its arrival and therefore will minimise the time for a refund. Find out more >