Replacement Foot Pads
- 10 replacement foot files to be used with your professional foot file
- Designed using crushed crystal technology to give a smooth, even finish and superior, long lasting results
- Self-adhesive replacement foot pads
- Removes hard skin and callus build up effectively, immediately and safely
The Margaret Dabbs Replacement Foot Pads contains 10 long-lasting, crushed crystal technology self-adhesive replacement foot pads, to be used in conjunction with the Margaret Dabbs Professional Foot File. The foot pads are designed to give a smooth, even finish and superior, long lasting results.
To change worn replacement foot pads, peel back the used pad and replace with new self-adhesive replacement, pressing firmly into position on the file. Clean foot file with a damp nail brush, and dab dry with a towel. Do not immerse or leave foot file in water.
- Removes skin, finely, evenly, effectively and safely
- Outstanding long term results when used on dry skin
- Leaves skin soft and even to the touch without leaving ‘scaly areas of skin’
- Reduces callus build up quick and effectively
- Reduces cracks in the skin
- Results immediately visible
Who is it best for?
- Anyone with callus build up
- Very dry cracked skin
- Hard skin
- Men and women
Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Do not over file the feet.
We offer 3-5 working days standard and next working day deliveries to UK Mainland, Ireland and Channel Islands.
For international postage, we deliver to Europe, United States, Canada and Australia. Find out more>>
At Margaret Dabbs London we are really proud of our products, and we hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. The cost of the return is payable by the customer.
Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
Please contact our customer services team on +44 207 486 9273 before any return is made so we can make sure our warehouse are aware of its arrival and therefore will minimise the time for a refund. Find out more >