3 Step Kit for Feet
Gift the gift of Fabulous Feet in 3 simple steps. Show someone how much you care by leaving them feeling like they are walking on air. Perfect for men and women and anyone with feet in need of some pampering.
- The perfect set for simple and effective foot maintenance at home
- Three steps and a very small amount of your time will transform the feet
- The Margaret Dabbs 3 Step Kit contains the Professional Foot File, Exfoliating Foot Mousse 100ml and Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion 200ml
- Suitable for both men and women
- Perfect to give as a gift, with the option to include a personalised message
The perfect set for simple and effective foot maintenance at home. Just three steps and a very small amount of your time will transform the feet. The Margaret Dabbs 3 Step Kit contains the Professional Foot File, Exfoliating Foot Mousse 100ml and Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion 200ml. Suitable for both men and women. The perfect gift idea for someone who deserves some pampering. Add a personalised message at the checkout and we will include this on a handwritten postcard.
Step 1 – Professional Foot File
Our multi-award winning foot file is the ultimate tool for achieving professional results at home. Effective on dry, hard, calloused, scaly and even cracked skin and toes, the file uses innovative Crushed Crystal Technology to ensure a smooth, even and long lasting finish while its stainless steel body with long handle makes it so easy to use and reach around the foot.
- Our ultimate, award-winning tool for professional results at home
- Removes hard skin and callous build up effectively, immediately and safely
- Designed using Crushed Crystal Technology to give a smooth, even finish and superior, long lasting results.
- Easy to use, slim and elegant stainless steel body which lasts a lifetime
- Two replaceable abrasive pads included for hygiene and longevity
Step 2 – Exfoliating Foot Mousse – 100ml
With ground Tea Tree Leaf and Pumice, this concentrated rich, creamy textured Foot Mousse will scrub feet to perfection. The active ingredients of the Exfoliating Foot Mousse will help to remove the layers of dead skin while the Emu Oil rehydrates and deeply nourishes the skin.
- Ground Tea Tree Leaf and Pumice granules will scrub feet to perfection
- Concentrated, creamy texture
- Removes dead skin and replenishes with Emu Oil
- Illuminates and conditions the skin
Step 3 – Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion – 200ml
This multi-award winning Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion has gained global hero status thanks to its transformative results. The luxurious foot cream is absorbed immediately in to the feet leaving them instantly hydrated, silky smooth and illuminated. With continuous use, helps to reduce the build-up of calloused, hard, scaly skin. The key ingredient, Emu Oil, is renowned for its natural healing and anti-inflammatory properties as well as containing an abundance of omega oils. Lemon Myrtle maintains the health and hygiene of the feet with its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties while also providing a refreshing scent.
- Helps to reduce the build-up of hard, calloused skin
- Multi-award winning, expertly formulated lotion suitable for all skin types
- Includes the Margaret Dabbs London key ingredients of Emu Oil and Lemon Myrtle
- Luxurious texture with lightweight finish leaves skin silky and illuminated
- Provides deep hydration and nourishment
- Instant relief for tired, aching feet and legs
We offer 3-5 working days standard and next working day deliveries to UK Mainland, Ireland and Channel Islands.
For international postage, we deliver to Europe, United States, Canada and Australia. Find out more>>
At Margaret Dabbs London we are really proud of our products, and we hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. The cost of the return is payable by the customer.
Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
Please contact our customer services team on +44 207 486 9273 before any return is made so we can make sure our warehouse are aware of its arrival and therefore will minimise the time for a refund. Find out more >