Intensive Treatment Foot Oil
- A unique dry oil that instantly treats and transforms very dry, cracked and flaky skin and nails
- Provides instant nourishment and intensive and immediate hydration to the skin
- Contains anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains Emu oil to illuminate the skin
- Also available in 200ml
A unique dry oil, which instantly treats and transforms very dehydrated, cracked and broken skin and nails giving long lasting nourishment and moisture. With instantly visible results and a spray applicator, this light but powerful oil is a joy to use. With the signature ingredient of Emu Oil and the scent of lemon myrtle, this product has gained global cult status.
To use, spray all over the feet and gently massage into the skin and nails. Use daily for over dry feet or twice a week as part of a treatment regime.
- Non-greasy, easy to apply dry oil transforming the appearance of feet
- Our most intensive moisturiser, gives instantly visible, long lasting results
- Helps to repair very dry feet with fine or thin skin, cracked skin and nails and prevents broken skin
- Excellent to help ease stiff painful joints of the feet
Who is it best for?
- Dry feet with fine or thin skin
- Broken or scaly skin
- Anyone looking for instant and long lasting results from dehydration of the skin of the feet
- Suitable for all skin types, pregnancy, diabetics, men and women
If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Lemon Myrtle and Emu Oil for its soothing properties and scent.
Isopropyl Myristate, Dromiceius (Emu) Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil
We offer 3-5 working days standard and next working day deliveries to UK Mainland, Ireland and Channel Islands.
For international postage, we deliver to Europe, United States, Canada and Australia. Find out more>>
At Margaret Dabbs London we are really proud of our products, and we hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. The cost of the return is payable by the customer.
Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
Please contact our customer services team on +44 207 486 9273 before any return is made so we can make sure our warehouse are aware of its arrival and therefore will minimise the time for a refund. Find out more >