Supersize Hydrating Hand Sanitiser
- A divine and unique antibacterial formulation that leaves hands clean, refreshed and hydrated
- Contains 65% alcohol, proven effective at killing harmful germs and bacteria
- Enriched with Hempseed oil and White Water Lily to soothe the skin and replenish moisture levels
- Scented with the bright, fresh fragrance of Mandarin and Geranium
- Also available in 50ml & 200ml handy pumps for on the go which are perfect for refilling with your 600ml supersize
Spend over £40 and choose from 4 FREE GIFTS at checkoutLearn more >
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
Unique hydrating hand sanitiser with 65% alcohol, proven to kill harmful germs and bacteria. Enriched with Hempseed oil and White Water Lily. Leaves hands feeling clean, fresh and hydrated.
Apply a small amount of gel to dry hands and massage into the skin.
- Intensive Hand Cleanser and Sanitiser
- Hydrates, Nourishes and smoothes the skin
Who is it best for?
- Suitable for all skin types, pregnancy, diabetics, men and women
If irritation occurs discontinue use.
We offer 3-5 working days standard and next working day deliveries to UK Mainland, Ireland and Channel Islands.
For international postage, we deliver to Europe, United States, Canada and Australia. Find out more>>
At Margaret Dabbs London we are really proud of our products, and we hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. The cost of the return is payable by the customer.
Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
Please contact our customer services team on +44 207 486 9273 before any return is made so we can make sure our warehouse are aware of its arrival and therefore will minimise the time for a refund. Find out more >