Foot Hygiene Cream, 150ml
- Our best-selling miracle balm, expertly formulated to address common foot hygiene complaints
- Effectively relieves the symptoms of athlete’s foot including itchy, sore, dry, cracked blistered skin, foot odour and discoloured nails
- Active ingredients of Salicylic and Benzoic Acid act quickly to target and prevent infection
- Emu Oil nourishes while Tea Tree provides anti-bacterial and anti-fungal benefits
- Maintains good foot health and hygiene. Perfect for sports lovers or those with sweat prone feet
Our ‘miracle in a jar’ multi-tasking Foot Hygiene Cream has been expertly formulated by Margaret to combat athlete’s foot and the symptoms associated with it. Relieves itchy, painful and blistered skin, helps to neutralise foot odour and is suitable for use on nails and to treat verrucas. The rich, balm texture deeply hydrates making it excellent for dry, cracked skin. Active ingredients of Salicylic Acid and Benzoic Acid work to target infection and remove dead skin cells quickly and effectively. Includes the ‘Fabulous Feet’ key ingredient of Emu Oil, rich in omega fatty acids to nourish, renew and soothe the skin. Tea Tree helps to protect with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Ideal for everyone, especially sports lovers and those with sweat prone feet. The perfect daily hygiene measure to keep feet fit, healthy and protected.
Warm a small amount of cream in the hand and apply all over the feet and nails. Use daily for a two week period and as necessary thereafter to help combat any further flare–ups. Wash hands after use.
Who is it best for?
- Ideal for those who are sporty and suffer from sweat prone feet and odour
- Sufferers of Athletes Foot and Verrucas
- Those who wish to maintain good healthy, hygienic feet
- Suitable for all skin types, pregnancy, men and women
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Wash hands after use. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
We offer 3-5 working days standard and next working day deliveries to UK Mainland, Ireland and Channel Islands.
For international postage, we deliver to Europe, United States, Canada and Australia. Find out more>>
At Margaret Dabbs we are really proud of our products, and we hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. The cost of the return is payable by the customer.
Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
Please could you contact our customer services team on +44 207 486 9273 before any return is made so we can make sure our warehouse are aware of its arrival and therefore will minimise the time for a refund. Find out more >