Platinum Jubilee Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is promoted by Margaret Dabbs London, 33 Duke Street, Marylebone, London, W1U 1JY, UK.
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18+. This competition is not open to Margaret Dabbs London employees and their immediate families.
3. The Platinum Jubilee competition begins on Thursday, 19 May 2022. The competition ends once the limited-edition Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion with the Platinum Tickets sells out. Redemption of prizes needs to be complete by 11h59 on 15 December 2022.
4. To enter the competition, one must purchase a limited-edition Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion on the Margaret Dabbs London website, in a Margaret Dabbs London clinic, or from a participating retailer. “Platinum Tickets” will be placed at random in the product cartons. If one finds a ticket in their carton, then they are a winner. Prizes are not limited to a certain amount per winner. Purchase is necessary.
5. To claim a prize, one must visit https://www.margaretdabbs.co.uk/prize-claim and input the unique code. The prize will be revealed once the unique code has been submitted. The prize winner must then fill in their contact details so that the brand of the prize can deliver the prize to the winner. Physical prizes will be delivered to the winner’s home, vouchers will be emailed.
6. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
8. Returns of the limited-edition Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion are not permitted during the competition period.
9. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. Margaret Dabbs London reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
10. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
11. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
12. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
13. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Margaret Dabbs London or the brand where the prize originates from, without additional payment or permission.
15. Under no circumstances will Margaret Dabbs London and participating brands be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
16. Margaret Dabbs London and participating brands will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Margaret Dabbs London can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
17. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.