How We’re Handling The Re-Opening Of Our Clinics Due To COVID-19
To all our customers
We wanted to reassure you and explain the measures we have in place to keep you and our staff safe and well in the post Covid-19 return to work. You will be well aware that we have always practised very stringent sterilising techniques and cleanliness and this will continue.
We will continue to look after you in the way we always have, but the world has changed and this means that we have to adapt our service to ensure your safety. Appointment times will be staggered, social distancing procedures will be followed and we will have reduced staff and customers within the clinics.
If you have any symptoms related to Covid-19, please do not come into our clinics. Podiatrists can offer advice over the telephone very easily and we will be happy to provide this service for you.
Going forward we would like you to adhere to the following: –
- On arrival customers will be offered a mask if they do not have one
- Every customer will be offered Margaret Dabbs London hand sanitiser on arrival
- Customers must not be accompanied in the clinic except under extreme circumstances
- All belongings will be kept by the customer including jackets and bags
- No drinks will be offered nor served
- We will not be supplying magazines, but all customers will be offered a brand-new copy of our newsletter to read and take away with them.
- Customers will be required to leave as soon as their treatment is complete
- Arrival times of customers will be staggered
- Social distancing procedures will be in place.
- Payment with the use of credit cards is preferred
All treatment staff will be wearing protective clothing, masks, visors and gloves whilst delivering treatments. When not performing treatments masks and gloves will be worn by everyone including reception staff Reception and admin – Masks, gloves and screens will be used and in place Hand Sanitiser applied regularly on arrival and departure.
All surfaces will be cleaned with disposable hand towels using alcohol including all furniture, door handles, reception desk, side tables, stair rails.
Podiatrists will follow Strict Treatment Room Guidelines whilst in a room. Beauticians will have a protective screen on the manicure table and will follow strict sterilisation and cleaning policies.