How To Treat Swollen Lower Legs/Ankles
- Swollen or puffy ankles or legs
- Shiny, stretched or red skin
How to Treat Swollen Lower Legs/Ankles:
- Use the Black Leg Masque 1-2 times a week. Apply a thin layer evenly to the legs, from the feet all the way to the top of the thigh. Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until the masque turns a pale silver grey. Rinse off with lukewarm water. The masque contains Legance which is clinically proven to help to reduce uncomfortable puffiness, swelling and refine the look of legs.
- Massage the Firming Leg Serum in to the skin using long upward strokes, starting from the ankles and working towards the thighs. The upward movement combined with the key ingredient of Legance in the serum will help to encourage lymphatic flow and drainage and reduce swelling and puffiness.
- Use the Glow Leg Spray as often as desired. Spray 1-2 times to the front and back of each leg and leave to dry naturally.
Anyone can be affected by leg swelling but it is more prevalent as we get older. Inevitable wear and tear over the years means that muscles aren’t as strong as they used to be, plus blood circulation slows down – so, after lengthy walks or standing for a long period of time, legs can start to feel heavy and swollen. We don’t have to put up with it; the Margaret Dabbs London Fabulous Legs range is uniquely formulated to re-energise your legs and improve the look and feel of them.