Dehydrated Skin Of The Hands
Products to Treat Dehydrated Skin Of The Hands:
Symptoms of Dehydrated Skin Of The Hands:
- Skin that has lost its plumpness and bounce. It can appear dull and sagging.
- In extreme cases the skin can have underlying redness or cracks, it can be itchy and can have a form of dermatitis.
How to Treat Dehydrated Skin Of The Hands:
Prevention is very important and the thing to remember is that dehydration can be both prevented, and treated. If your hands are exposed to the elements, especially if they get wet and cold, it is very important that they are protected properly to stop the skin cracking.
All skin types respond quickly when treated with the right products. We have a saying which is, “if you are going to use a hand product, make it one that is going to make a difference”.
- Use the Nourishing Hand Wash to calm the skin, and follow with the Intensive Hydrating Hand Lotion – if you apply this straight after washing the hands when they are still damp the lotion will penetrate more quickly than when applied to dry skin. The hemp oil in the formulation is a major reason why the products give such great results.
- Carry a small size of the Hand Lotion around with you and pop it onto the hands whenever you can and avoid the use of chemicals, perfumes, detergents and other irritants directly on the skin or protect the hands with gloves.
- Before bed use the Intensive Anti-ageing Hand Serum with the Intensive Hydrating Hand Lotion layered on top and you will see a big difference in the morning when you wake up.
The hempseed oil and seaweed extract in our formulations are a major reason why they give such great results. Hempseed contains all 20 amino acids needed to stimulate collagen and elastin production while Seaweed contains antioxidants including palythine, which protects the skin from oxidative stress, cell damage and premature ageing. Keep these products accessible and benefit from using them regularly; keep the small sizes in your hand bag, the car and on your desk at work.