Cracks In The Skin Of The Feet
Symptoms of Cracks In The Skin Of The Feet:
- Superficial or deep cracks in the skin of the feet.
- These can be very painful and difficult to treat.
How to Treat Cracks In The Skin Of The Feet:
- If you have a crack which is open and is painful you should use the Foot Hygiene Cream which will ease the symptoms and repair the crack over a few days, however it is important to reduce any callus around the area with the Professional Foot File when the skin is dry, and to moisturise the skin properly to avoid a recurrence.
- Apply a small amount of the cracked heel balm to cracks on the heels of the feet to help relieve and repair them, while softening hard skin build up. We recommend using the balm daily to achieve the best results.
- Once it has healed the Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion should be used daily as it will both work to reduce the callus build up but also to hydrate the skin and stop the cracks appearing.
Products to Treat Cracks In The Skin Of The Feet:
Cracks in the skin usually appear set in hard skin or callus and these cracks need to be reduced by using our truly superb Professional Foot File. It is a tool formulated by us for use in our clinics by our Podiatrists and will not disappoint. It also comes with replacement foot pads. This should be used once or twice a week on dry skin before you bathe. Whenever you use the foot file or exfoliate the skin of the feet you must always follow with a foot moisturiser. If your feet build callus quickly then follow with the Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion used every day as this will not only moisturise but also help to slow callus build up. If you have thin dry skin spray 2-3 pumps of the Intensive Treatment Foot Oil to each foot to stop a recurrence. Following these steps will give you professional salon results at home. To avoid cracks appearing make sure you drink plenty of water and apply the Intensive Treatment Foot Oil daily.
All products are suitable for diabetics and through pregnancy.