Margaret Dabbs London is the renowned industry leader for feet, hands and legs treatments and products sold in their luxury clinics, top spas and prestigious retailers. We are currently looking for a Clinic Manager for our beautiful clinic in London.
Give your career a boost by joining our world class beauty brand. Comprehensive training is provided. Basic starting salary is £30,000 – £34,000 plus additional commission earnings. You will be required to work five days a week, including at least one day on the weekend.
Excellent career progression and a happy working environment await!
Salary: £30,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
What do we need from you?
- A Leader who takes ownership – someone who runs our clinic as if it were their own, ensuring that it operates professionally and to the core standards of the brand
- Knowledge of Spa/Salon operating and booking systems
- Ability to optimize and increase revenue
- Able to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Encourage, manage and motivate the team and to ensure all staff are well trained, happy and optimizing their potential in terms of treatments and retail sales
- Ensure customers have an excellent treatment experience and brand journey resulting in customer retention and happy customers
- Focusing on customer service to optimize revenue, to understand the financials, drive the business forward and hit budgeted targets
- Manage and control stock levels effectively
- Manage the staff rotas to meet the needs of the business
- Encourage and motivate the team to reach their individual treatment and retail sales targets
- Attend regular Margaret Dabbs London management and team meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we can offer you
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression and transfers across the group
- Discount on products and treatments
- 12.5% commission on all product sales
- Increased holiday entitlement with longevity of employment
"*" indicates required fields